Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home Brew Adventures

Well, after too much time I've decided to launch into another Home Brewing Adventure. This time I am going to two meads. A three gallon batch of Raspberry and a one gallon mini-batch of a spiced Christmas mead. I purchased an additional carboy and some champagne yeast at Docs (the local home brew store) this week and once Steph goes berry picking I will have fresh raspberries too! Hopefully I will have something brewing within the next week. In the meantime I have begun to sketch some plans for building wine racks to install in my basement closet, soon to be wine cellar.
If you have any plans for easy to build wine racks (or cheap temp. control solutions) let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.